Sunday, November 2, 2008

Andrea & Mark

I had one of the best times shooting this maternity session with Brandi last weekend.
I have been fortunate enough to spend pretty much every other weekend with Andrea of Pink Sugar Photography, shooting with her and for the past few months,
hauling her bags for her as her belly has grown!!! haha!
Andrea is such an amazing woman and I know that she is going to be one "rad" mama!
Since I couldn't possibly narrow down to only a few, these are just some of my favorites!

Can't wait to meet Little Hanki -- she (or he) is one lucky baby!!
xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea and Mark are HOT!

And I am so in love with the doorway silhouette!! Gorgeous shots Jana, and it was really awesome shooting with you!

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeek!! i love love love them :D

you girls are the best!!!!! xoxoxoxo.

Anonymous said...

man, why did i have to wake up so early... i want to show the mister!!

Cheryl said...

I couldn't agree more Jana, this is one very luck baby. Thank you for capturing so beautifully this time in Mark and Andrea's lives.
(Andrea's Mom)

Memories For Life Photography said...

OMG Jana!!!! You are one very talented lady!!!! Your photography is amazing, breathtaking and simply stunning!!!!!!! Alli always talks about how you are such an amazing photographer, and she's so right. I'm a friend of Alli's and an admirer of your work. Great session!!!