Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ruby, Max & Nick

When Monday morning came I met up with these three gorgeous kids, I knew I was in for a great morning! Ruby was a sweetheart from the minute I walked in the door! The tiniest little 7 month old was full of patience - even when her two older brothers came home a little later on!This is Max, he is a sweetie who loved to have his picture taken --
always with a smile on his face! LOVE the shirt!! And here is Nick -- a very outgoing 5 year old, who also loved to perform for me! We had a great time, and thanks Nick for showing me all your great toys! I loved your ROBOT!!
Shhhhhhhhh, don't tell mom and dad we were jumping on the bed-- it's our "secret"!!
gotta love the bums!!
Thanks Rae and Claudio - I had tons of fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures. Thanks so much Jana. You did a fabulous job. I'm very happy with them.
Good Times
RaeAnn