Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Justina

Whoever knows this woman knows what a gem she is. I am so lucky to know and have a friendship with Justina. She is not only an amazing photographer www.justinagibson.com/, but a super fun, and generous woman with a heart of gold. When she asked me to do her maternity photos, I was so excited and honored, so this is what we came up with. After a morning fille with rain, the skies cleared and made way for us! I had the most ridiculous time trying to narrow down my fav's, so I have included most of them!
Can't wait to meet "Lil Gibson"!!! xoxo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a peach! Can't believe I look so good, Jana. Thank you for the amazingly fun time, and the photos to prove it!!!

Lauren said...

Jus, you are so lucky you can still see your feet at this stage!!

Lauren said...

Jus, you are so lucky you can still see your feet at this stage!!

Anonymous said...

Jana what a great job. Beautiful pictures of Jussy. I am so glad she has a photographer friend because she is the one always taking pictures and now she can have some awesome pics of herself and baby. Thanks again
Mandy

Moments Photography said...

AMAZING!! Love, love, love them!!! Looks like you two had the best time... I wish I was there!!!! I can defiantly see how you had a hard time to narrow it down!! You have some beautiful memories of such a precious time Justina... cuz, really, it does go by fast!! Love ya both!

Anonymous said...

these are fantastic. well done! i especially like the second one... jus, you're absolutely radiant.

Lindsay Bateman said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS shots! WOW!! Such amazing art. Love it!

Anonymous said...

You look truly amazing Justina! These pictures are perfect great job Jana!

Anonymous said...

fabulous session jan! these all look great :D