Monday, December 1, 2008

Andrea & Chad

I had the extreme pleasure of shooting Andrea and Chad's wedding a couple weeks ago for Andrea of "Pink Sugar Photography". Andrea and I spent another fabulous season shooting weddings and this was to be the last one of the season together.....that was until little miss LILA decided to make her debut a bit early! I ended up shooting Andrea and Chad's wedding with Chris while Andrea delivered her first precious little girl!
Andrea and Chad were so great to us - after just meeting them that day....they welcomed us with open arms and made it very easy on us! I hope you enjoyed hanging out as much as I did -- you are wonderful people and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together!





Congratulations to you both -- and thanks again for the awesome day!

4 comments:

Moments Photography said...

Absolutely wonderful! I'm sure you did Andrea proud, way to go... you do work well under pressure you know!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE 3, 7, 10 and 11!! Fabulous job Jana :)

Anonymous said...

Photos look great Jana!

Had an awesome time shooting with you :)

we'll have to do that again.

Anonymous said...

the photos look great Jana!!! Thanks again for sharing in the day with Chad and I!!! I can't wait to see the rest!