Friday, January 30, 2009

Julie and Liam

I got to meet these twins last Sunday and let me say that they were the best babies ever! I had such an awesome afternoon hanging out and experiencing two babies for the first time! Julie and Liam were so fantastic, only really stopping once for a feed. They were so calm and easy, and made my job that much easier! Thanks mom and dad for being so awesome and easy going! Hope you are both doing well.....;)

A huge thanks to Alli for coming down to help out with these two sweethearts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing!! Simply just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jana, these are gorgeous!!! My fave is the yin-yang image - you posed them perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Those babies are so lucky to have such great photos to look back on. Beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

OMG, twins spooning is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Fantastic photos.