Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Zielke Family

I had so much fun with this family tonight, that I had to post some of my favorites right away! I had a blast laughing and carrying on with these guys, before we knew it, we had been shooting for 2 1/2 hours! I couldn't stop photographing the girls at our location -- they are just so gorgeous!! Thanks for the laughs and making my last session before holidays a super fun one!!!
The girls had to both wear the hat I brought along, and I'm sure glad they did -- they are both stunning in it!!

3 comments:

Moments Photography said...

Looks like you had so much fun with this family! With the locations, the clothing props, amazing, creative ideas and a beautiful family... who wouldn't have fun!! Your Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous session jan. awesome work!

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

you have such a fantastic style! Im having so much fun sorting through all of your magic!!