Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On my way....

I just wanted to let you know that I am on my way to Sorrento, Italy to shoot a family wedding!
I am going to try and not work too much while I am there,
so I will return any emails when I get back!


If you are wanting to book a fall session, I only have a few spots in early October left, so please leave me an email with the date you have in mind and I'll get back to you!


Oh, and, I couldn't post without a photo -- here is one of my hubby and I -- it's one of my favorites from our weekend in Jasper!

2 comments:

Moments Photography said...

HAVE A SUPER AWESOME, AMAZING TIME!!!! I am so excited for you! Take care and i can't wait to chat and see some shots when you get back! Oh and cute shot of you and your man! xoxoxoxoxox

Lindsay Bateman said...

Very cute picture! Have a wonderful trip!